Should I keep my hair pink?

Yes my hair is pink and yes that is really me in the avatar. Should I keep my hair pink or go back to my natural color, which is blonde?

I am keeping the pink for now. Thanks for the comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• That looks really well done! I think it's good if you pair it with some dark clothing so it's not overwhelming. Like a black turtleneck layer. That would look hot!

What Guys Said 5

• Why not - With hair colour/style or any fashion choice, it is whatever makes you most comfortable and happiest that said I have no issues with pink hair - I think your avatar is lovely.

• I like that look. If it fits your everyday life then keep it.

• Yes definitely should keep it pink I love it.

• Pink looks good but blonde is equally good.

• Keep your hair pink I dig it! U look way hot

What Girls Said 6

• You look absolutely amazing! ^_^ I wanna make my hair pink so I'm obviously gonna say keep it that way. It looks super awesome!!! But if you're getting tired of it go back to blonde or add streaks

• Wow your too pretty! hahah! NICE!

• Depends on what you do for a living...
    If you're free to have the option opt for whatever makes you happiest.

• pink hair looks good on you

• How about try a pastel pink? Or maybe a pastel purple even? (: It's super pretty and adorable! I've always wanted pink hair, it's super cute!

• keep it :D