Should I dye my hair platinum grey?

Should I dye my hair platinum grey?
Okay so thats me and I'm really liking the platnium grey hair color and some have said itd look nice with my eyes and others said its an ugly color. but im also iffy about bleaching my hair because I really like my natural hair color but then again im not too worried about it because then i'll be able to dye my hair more frequently with more pigmentated colors, this is a very big decision. Please help and be truthful

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a look at the hair colour on google images and I think it will look good but that said I think your natural hair colour is very beautiful. As some have said if you are getting it done go to a salon and get it done properly. You could also ask there about the effects of bleaching or dyeing your hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• hm, i can see it on you, but you REALLY need to make sure ur going to a good salon, and that the colour is STRONG.
    make sure u ask lots of questions about hair care.

HOWEVER, if ur really 16 i wouldn't recommend it. much too young to risk it. your skull isn't fully developed yet so id wait until i were a bit older if i were u.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I usually prefer naturally hair. I believe dying damages the hair too. I think there's a natural association of grey hair signifying old age which isn't attractive for most of us. That's why older women with naturally grey hair often dye it. You can wait 25 years or so and naturally have grey hair :P By then though, the trend will likely not in style.

A girl dying her hair grey on purpose reminds me of how some of Tim Tewbows teammates hazed him as a rookie football player
    d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/.../...friar-tuck.jpg
    They tried to make him look old.

I think a girl can still be attractive with grey hair. They would most likely already be attractive though and I doubt the hair would improve their attractiveness.

• Naah.. Your natural hair suits you very well. Leave it like that.

• Sure thing boss, but red/pink is way better in my opinion

• No why woulyou

• I find it a huge turn off when girls die their hair, I don'tind highlights as long as they're not over done. I think you are pretty as you are right now I wouldn't change

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you should bleach your hair because it will never be the same :( lol. I like your natural hair colour :)

• Shoot, I don't understand all the hair dying stuff. If you had to do sonething, why not beach highlights? That is more natural and would look really pretty without being too drastic.

• platinum gray hair? not so good looking in my opinion.. your current hair color looks nice... but if you really wanna dye it.. choose another shade

• I've bleached my hair quite a few times not at all salon, I did it at home. It was good until about the fourth time I bleached it, and then my hair started talking out 😑 Right after I got it basically white.
    So my advice, don't bleach over the same part to many times.

And you would look managing with the grey hair

• What is it with this recent trend of dying your hair granny colours?

You'll get there naturally when you're old. Why would you want to simulate aging?

• Yah u would look cute with it:)

• I don't think it goes right with your face. Some people can pull it off. Others can't.