Is a guy who owns a fashion clothing line less manly?

There is a true stigma that the fashion industry attracts mostly gay men but I am not gay. The male fashion market is increasing at an enourmous rate and I want to make good money doing it. I am starting a fashion line for men and women to break into the industry. Would you date a guy that owns a fashion company?

Most Helpful Girl

• DEFINITELY NOT. i have so much respect for anyone who can make it that far. it's such a ruthless industry to try and make a name for yourself in.

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont know if you watch much youtube, but all the top guys and girls have their own clothing line, and its deemed completely normal.

plus- having your own clothing line or perusing the fashion industry shows a dedicated and possibly successful individual, i would enjoy designing clothes, but all i could do i print logos on the front of shirts, not the crazy modern fashion bull shiz.

What Girls Said 1

• Yea I'd date a guy who even designed clothing for just women. I don't think it's weird or even that only homosexual men are in the clothing industry, it tends to seem that way due to several shows like "what not to wear" and a few others. Best wishes for your success!

What Guys Said 1

• I would have thought that stereotype was disappearing plus with increased emphasis on the male fashion market, plenty of room for straight males in the industry.