Aren't the women on GAG more attractive and beautiful than the Victoria secrets models?

Shouldn't there be a GAG model competition and where we can vote who the most beautiful girlsaskguys models is

• Yes we should have this wow and your right the women on GAG are more beautiful
    42% (17)33% (6)40% (23)Vote
  • No are you kidding me GAG women aren't anywhere near as attractive as Victoria secrets models and we shouldn't have a gag model contest
    42% (17)22% (4)36% (21)Vote
  • No GAG women aren't anywhere near as attractive as Victoria secrets models but we still should have a GAG beauty contest just for fun
    16% (6)45% (8)24% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|13

Most Helpful Girl

• The only difference between a Victoria's Secret model and everyone else is that they have a modeling contract, fame, tons of makeup and extra money.

0|3
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG women are evidence God worked on the 7th day, saving his best creation till last

To cap off his mastery, he created ConsultIsBack after, just to confirm perfection :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• LOLLLLL 😂😂😂 If only we were T_T
    Okay, maybe I can think of a few who are better looking than VS models, but there aren't that many.

0|1
    0|0
    • We can do like comparisons of gag models to victoria secrets models lol. Like you kind of remind me of a Cara Develigne I am pretty sure I butchered that name lmfao you have the thigh gap too.

• Show All
    • @Ihav2fart You shush too -.-

• no way jose

• Lol nah, Victoria's Secret models' careers depend on their looks so not only do they start off with superior aesthetic genetics but they pay everything to make it/keep it ideal. 99% of women can't compare and that's okay. You can still have a Gag beauty contest if you want though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well only the victoria angels need to have the whole package to be honest because I've seen vicotria secrets models non angels who did not have an attractive face they just had the height requirement which is at least 5'8 and the body and even then some of them didn't have like any boobs lol.

• Show All
    • Yeah its not always the boobs either and there only have been like just 30 angels I am pretty sure. But there were a lot of women who attempted and didn't make it.

• I like Gigi Hadid :D

• OHH! GAG GIRLS <3!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it would be great for girls to feel competitive about their looks towards others espically because their a lot of insecure girls including myself. It may make thoses girls like they aren't good enough

1|1
    0|0
    • Well women are already competing against each other's looks with the whole how do I look category and questions.

• Those people 99% of the time are just going for compliments

• I just think there are a lot of beautiful women here and as Victoria's Secret models.

0|2
    0|0
  • Okay but what if all the females on here are actually secretly working for Victoria's Secret and we just made a sect to never tell the men? You can't know hoho.

1|1
    0|0
  • Actually yes lol i've seen women on here who are very beautiful. I'm not really into super models much, they're pretty but if I had to pick I would say some girls on here are actually more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • especially if your a face person like me.

• Show All
    • lol I don't like men models much either, I like typical skinny guys, i'm weird

• no not really I know other girls like that :) when you say skinny do you mean in weight or in looks or both?

• Hmmm, yeah, we're not that hot XD

I've seen many hot girls but.. Nope lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hum I don't know, VS models are just too sexy to compete with haha

0|1
    0|1
  • Tag all the GAG members you want. Myself I'll just stand back & watch.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes…. lol
    /

0|1
    0|0
    • Should they get rewards too? Like 1000 xper points or $20 amazon gift card? lol

• Yes... yes we are. 😂😎😜

0|1
    0|1
  • you are a very observant young man

0|1
    0|0
  • none of the above I believe. We don't need gag pageants again.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's what the how do I look section is for I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12