Would you want free reign to dress your girlfriend however you want?

I hate shopping and piicking out clothes and I have no style.
I'm not one of those girls who use fashion to express myself.
Are there any guys out there who would actually like their own personal barbie doll?
I have seen women that shop for and dress their boyfriends/husbbands but not the other way around.
I think it would be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are already top tier by using and spelling the word , "reign" correctly. I don't think it's true about either gender being shallow by dressing well. I think u r referring to q particular style but well dressed women are usually more sophisticated... In many ways

• I don't think being fashionable is bad. I actually admire that about people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I can dress myself. I'll take suggestions from my guy, though.

• Notttt the question

I swear sometimes I think you girls can't read

• oh woops you got me i take it back. i'll get you next time hahah

• @pavlove ;) Guess you're the one that can't read after all.

What Guys Said 12

• I am the male version of you so I can hardly dress myself fashionably so having responsibility for two people will only lead to a very big headache for all concerned.

• I'd have no idea about what to buy, honestly. It's okay to give her a gift sometimes, but dress her seems too much for me (I don't think I'd be up to the challenge).

• I think it would be great,
    I'm artistic and can usually surprise women with effects from suggestions etc. I also think it would please your guy
    a lot. I see a lot of clothing for women that I dont like, including bed play outfits. it would be nice to choose those too for a guy.

• Nope i'm uncreative and don't make creative decisions... I just have opinions.

• It doesn't have be creative just what you like to see me wear.

• Yeah I would like that. I like girls in warm comfy clothes so it wouldn't be too revealing or anything like that. I just would have a hard time dressing her for the weather. I'm good to go in a light jacket in the snow, but most girls get cold easily. I would probably end up over-dressing her lol

• Sounds unnecessary straining. If you dress normally and just want help for special occasions? Sure. Regulary? No, thanks.

• I mean going shopping with me and choosing what I get and maybe specifically picking what I should wear for special occasions.

• Yeah I'd love being able to dress my girlfriend up however I wanted like she was my own personal barbie doll, because I like what I like.

But being that she is my girlfriend I would like her taste's as well.

• I think it'd be fun to do this once in a while, but to have to do it all the time would get annoying fast.

• I can give suggestions on what I think looks good on her it can be fun, but everyone should have their own preference first so she should be able to pick some outfits on her own.

• I have no preference. I pick out outfits but they're not fashionable. Usually boring and plain. I don't have an eye for fashion.

• I have actually done that with my last 3 ex girlfriends. One looked too cute in short dresses and skirts with tank tops and midriffs. Another looked good in leggings and ripped jeans. And the other in business type outfits

• That's really sweet. You seem like a thoughtful boyfriend to consider what they looked best in.

• Yeah. I actually got told by a lot of females friends that I should go into being a personal fashion stylist.

• I never considered it but I think i would. You lady are a genius

• I'd be up for that. She'd be the envy of every girl in the state.

What Girls Said 1

• I did that once with a male friend since I always helped him with shopping. It ended up with me wearing oversized grey sweaters (grey is a bad colour on me and the oversized look often makes me look fat), because he always likes to wear grey sweaters.
    So yeah I would just dress yourself and ask your boyfriend what he would like you to wear. Working together a bit.