What should I wear on Christmas?

Okay, so I actually need two outfits because I celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve, and my dad's on Christmas Day. I want something kinda festive but not like, insane. I'm kind of large, and I have a curvy figure and I'm short. My hair is brown, my eyes are blue if that helps, and the weather is probably only going to be kind of chilly. Thanks for any help! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok - What I find about spending time in people's homes in winter especially Christmas is that the houses are very warm so dress to be comfortable indoors and something you can throw a coat over to be warm enough outdoors.
    Should be plenty of festive options on google - Enjoy making your choice and have a good time at Christmas.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends of style. Are you okay if dresses/skirts?

Skirt: black skirt with the basic green or red sweater and loop scarf. Add some leggings or tights (black or white) if you want.
    Dress: Anything that has to do with silver, gold, red or green. Explore the wonders and add a trench coat if it shows some skin or feels cold.
    Pants/Tights/Jeans: Dark or light blue/black or white pants/jeans with a chanel/denim/drape/peplum jacket. Choose long-sleeves or camisole.

*I'd advise you to stick with my mom's coding of "If your top is designed, then plain beneath. If it's opposite, switch it."

What Guys Said 2

• A dress 🙂

• Red sweater with black tight pants.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, that depends on your style. You could wear a sweater dress with or without leggings or tights or stockings. You could wear jeans and a dressier top. Heels, boots, wedges, or flats can all work.

• wear a short red dress whichever you choose and pair it with the sheer black nylons and maybe some cute booties or flats or heels if you are up for it then I'd curl my hair because holiday curls are in. hope this helps :)