Do you think my facial scars make me unattractive? (girls only)

for about 6 years I have lived with facial scars due to a terrible head on automobile collision and from flipping a motorcycle (pretty unlucky I know). They happened when I was 16 and 17. I am now 22 and have included some pictures ...some old and some new. They have faded and receded with time but are still noticeable. I am somewhat self-conscious about them. I am curious if all people see is my scars or if they see me. Please be honest, you won't hurt my feelings.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• hon they are not that serious. I thought it was gunna be like scary movie stuff! anywho, show out your personality and allow others to see the true you. If you are self conscious about it, then others will focus on it. its all in the approach. also joke about it too! humor is always a good way to approach anything you are kinda self-conscious about. it would also be a real turn on to a girl who sees a guy who is confident in himself with something you think he wouldn't be confident in.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, they aren't that noticeable. And the fact that you have scars does diminish the fact that you have a really sweet and attractive looking smile and a nice face! I think scars like that just add character... and if someone did find you less attractive because of them, well that's just silly and obviously that person is incredibly shallow!

• Really not that noticeable at all dear :) If you find yourself around people who focus on your scars more then you -forget them. They aren't worth your time.

What Guys Said 0