Does anyone want to rate me 1-10 (1 being terribly ugly, 10 being totally gorgeous)? and do I look fat?

I've heard that I'm gorgeous but I've also heard I'm ugly so I want some totally unbiased opinions on my beauty. I'll take tips too! and also there is one pic that shows my whole torso so do I look fat? thanks =)

thanks for the honesty...so suggestions on making myself prettier anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• 4, around average but could use some work.

Tip 1) See a hairstylist, keep your "style" unique and original

Tip 2) NEVER let what others think bother you, you're yourself and that's all that matters

Tip 3) Switch up the shirts from time to time, they seem plain O_o

*Eerie-silence*... Yeahhh, that's about all I have for ya, I hope it helps in the mean time ;D

~ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• Low tier. You might be able to get it up to mid though... maybe.

• I already wrote you an essay on how to make yourself prettier in one of your other self-affirmation questions, why isn't that enough?

• Ok and you aren't the only one who answered this question. I'm sorry that the update goes to everyone...?

• What I mean is why are you still doing all this self-affirmation? It's very detrimental.

• 7.5/10 good looking.

• 9 you are a sexy beast slash cute hot smoking haba haba. lol

• You're pretty.

• I would say 11 to make up for the -3 guy

• Thanks...i think. so what does that mean you think? lol

• U look like a girl that I could have a long term Relationship with (8)

What Girls Said 6

• I think you are beautiful. :) You have a really pretty face, and you have natural beauty. I also love your hair, too! And you don't look fat to me, either. As for rating you... I'm not really sure... I'm really not into the whole numerical rating system when it comes to people's appearances, to be honest.

• 9

• ur tooo young. you will change. but ur not ugly at all. ur okay!

• That photo of you in the gray shirt with wavy hair is quite pretty, by far my favorite. You're not fat at all, and I think wearing your hair down & keeping it long works best for your facial structure. I also think your hair looks better without bangs. And just ignore that -3 loser, my guess is he's a troll.

Um, this is a bit weird, but you bear a striking resemblance to someone I know. Your name doesn't happen to start with an N by any chance, does it?

• First name? no

• Well they say we all have a twin out there somewhere!

• Haha, I think we all go through bad hair phases. It's just one of the necessary evils of life, sadly!

I'm a cropped hair, choppy bangs kind of gal myself, and believe me, when I tried to pull off long hair... ugh. It looked like a worn out broom. I still cringe when I think of it.

• I'd have to see a naked photo of you to be sure of my opinion of you.

• Well, I don't think you're drop dead gorgeous (but really, who is?!) but you are by no means ugly. You're really pretty. And you're nowhere near being fat. I would rate you an 8