How many of you can really walk in stilettos?

Like really walk and not walk looking like you jizzing yourself on every step like normal in 8-9 inch stilettos? I mean it's mainly for chicks

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't even know that 8-9" stilettos existed. Heard of 6-7", but 8-9"? Go fuck yaself - I wouldn't even attempt to walk in those death traps.

Most Helpful Guy

• in b4 cait jenner

• Lmaooo lost it sobhard inb4 tebow bangs jenner for his virginit

• in b4 I don't know pussy, is that a trick play? in b4 15-second long throwing motion lol

• Lmaoooo. Inb4 teowing aftt one TD, inb4 manziel throw up money signs after scoring one td next game and start claiming he's best qb

What Girls Said 25

• 8-9"? Wow, I'm impressed. I couldn't do it and I wear heels every day without any problems. I live in mostly 4" heels and may go for an occasional 5" for a special occasion, but that's my limit.

• I can't lol. It really amazes me when a woman comfortably walks on stilettos. One of my best friends does.

• Shoes with heels that big are not supposed to be walked in, they are ridiculous and dangerous and that's why normal people can't walk in them.

• Oh I can easily walk in them for like 1-2hours - then it just starts to hurt so I feel like my feet should get some freedom lol.
    I've found it to be a pretty good work out for your calves as well, though.

• I walk in stilettos like a baws unless there's alcohol involved.

• 8 to 9 inches is insanely high! 6 inches are usually the high ones that women have problems walking in. If it is a wedge then i can walk like a boss lol, if it is a stiletto as you say it is more difficult but i can definitely walk in them, it is how long i can keep them on for is the problem :P
    But honestly look up 8 to 9 inch heels and you would see that those are not wearable shoes just art

• I mean some chicks still wear em?

• but 8 to 9 inches is near impossible to walk in

• Lol I still kinda gifted em, this question was old so but ok

• Can walk, run, run stairs in 5in. Not an everyday occurance but a chics gotta do what a chics gotta do

• I can't. Fucking hate high heels.

• God dang it, why y'all hate heels. you are chicks, wtf

• No bruh. There's like stilettos made for men bruh. Bruh.

• Hell fuking no bruh, I don't wanna look like I am yeti brah. Braaaahhhhhhhhhhh baha

• I can't walk in stilettos. My ankles are really weak so I'll fall after a few steps. So I'm that girl who goes to prom with sneakers under a dress.

• 9 inches?
    Nope...
    Not me.

• Nope. I have fat, flat feet that internally die when I don't wear my oh so sexy orthopedic shoes.

• I can, but don't wear them. I would feel like a giraffe

• And why?

• Because I'm 5'8" wearing stiletto's will add to my height, which would make me tall as a giraffe

• Hmm. How would wearing stilletos add to your height? Lol It'd just show off ur legs more

• I can for a little bit. They pinch my toes, and I'd rather wear something more comfortable.

• i can run in 5 inch stilettos for a very short distance. i have never tried to even walk in a heel taller than that.

• I mean, chicks who can in 5 can do in 8 too right?

• the difference is huge. try on a pair of 5-inch stilettos. lol. also long-term usage of those heels cause massive damage to your knees.

• Eww really doe?

• I suppose 8-9 inch stilettos that you can only get with plateaus aren't much different than 3-4 inch heels without plateau. I suppose I could, provided I don't slip out of the shoe on the heel and they are comfortable.

• Not at all. I top out at 4 inches.

• If I tried, I'd probably fall without even taking a step. While sitting down.

I stay away from heels in general, so I'm sure that helps as well..

• I have no desire to walk in them. Regular heels are more than enough. Sneakers are my thing.

• I never tried 8 inch stilettos ! 5 inch only.
    Girls who do that, respect man ^^

• I can though I would never actually buy a pair that high and wear it out and about. I stick to 2-4 inch heels instead.

• And why? Aren't heels hot?

• Well yes but I don't need to be towering around in heels that high. Most heels are like 4-5 inches high anyway and I walk perfectly fine in them.

• I don't even bother with heels in the first place. Lol.

• Fuck that 😂😂😂😂

• Not in my life time. How about yourself? Have you given it a try?

• I can walk comfortably in stilettos upto 5 or 6 inches tall.

• Those aren't stilettos

• Really? Lol then what is the minimum height for a shoe to be called a Stiletto?
      *feeling embarrassed about not being a proper woman who knows her shoes*

• I mean like I am js, Those really don't count as high heels

• I would die... Instantly

What Guys Said 5