Natural beauties or lots of makeup?

All the guys in my school go for the girls that wear A LOT of makeup, and I don't think its too attractive. I think natural beauty is the best.

I just want the guys opinion because they're kinda what counts...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that natural BEAUTY is BEST!

What Guys Said 6

• Go for a small bit of make up. Don't cake on cover up, or go for ridiculous lipstick or anything. Just put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Just enough to bring out your eyes. Any guy in the world will agree that there is nothing more beautiful than a perfect pair of eyes.

• i have never really understood why girls wear make up in the first place. I've always thought that we should not be afraid of what we look like, and try to cover things up. obviously I prefer girls who show their natural beauty instead of putting on a "mask". in my opinion girls who show their natural beauty and are confident in themselves is much more appealing than a girl with junk all over her face.

• I like them painted up!

Natural beauty is good too they can't be painted all the time.

• Natural beauty far outweighs make-up. Some make-up is great, but if you're caked up, then well, turn-off!

• natural beauty with a touch of make-up would be perfect, mostly natural though

• Why are You asking this ? and over 45 really?

• 1: I am asking this to get an answer for a psychology assignment.

2: I did not want to say my real age because it's no ones business.

Thank you.

• LOL

What Girls Said 0