Ladies, what does your hair mean to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me hair on a girl is just one part of the whole package - It can often look very nice but it wouldn't be a big turn on or off for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh... I mean... it's just all the dead cells that the rest of my body didn't want. I don't attach some great, grand, important meaning to my hair but that's probably because I've always had really thick, long hair and realize how much of a major pain in the azz it can be. It gets in the way when I am dancing and due to the thickness of my hair, it's heavy when I put it in a bun or a long braid. It's not something that makes me feel particularly sexy or attractive because I've been trained how to use every inch of my body to present a certain type of alluring nature on stage/with partner dance. I'll probably be one of those females to get a cute mom bob hair cut as soon as I start popping out children or go for a sophisticated short cut when I'm 30.

• Ohh, that's uncommon to hear from a girl about her hair. Most compare with being part of who she really is

• @Asker I don't think so! Halley Berry and Rihanna for example are STUNNING with their short haircuts. Some women have the bone structure, eye shape, lip shape and intensity of the eyes to really rock a short haircut. No offense but I think some women rely on their hair instead of taking beauty to the next level and would have a mental breakdown if they had no hair. It's a weakness.

• Yeah, I concur with the breakdown thing. Some guys, as well. Hahaha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• my hair means "one of the things i actually have going for me" lol!

• Yeah, you have a lovely hair. Very feminine... I actually think woman look like aliens with shaved head, don't you think? When it's short is very weird too, but when it's shaved... I don't know. I think hair is a natural thing of the human being and it's a part of your face, that's why it should stay there haha. That's only my opinion, of corse

• thanks =]
      hm im not too sure, i kinda like short hair on women. i guess it's just a matter of opinion =] i can understand what u mean though.

• My boyfriend likes that little points of my hair that are located at the middle of my back. You have it too. He says it's very attractive on girls... Go figure haha

• I love my hair. It's thick, black but with a brownish/reddish glow naturally, long, grows quickly, and healthy. It's pretty nice with minimal effort, and if I put effort into it, I can do a lot with it. Main problems are it takes longer to style since it's thick/long/heavy and I am prematurely graying :(

• I hate it its all knots at the moment!

• My hair is everything!!! I hate cutting it and when I do it breaks my heart lol because it's waist length and it took me a lot of patience to grow it long!
    My grandma says a woman's hair is her crown 👑

• I feel like my husband loves my hair more than I do lol. I think my hair helps define my style, but then again I don't wear my hair natural cause it's hard to manage. I love my hair the way it is if it gets longer I don't mind but I don't like when its shorter.

• The curly mop on top of my head. Love/hate relationship with it. It's a pain to manage because it's so thick and curly.

• "Ladies, what do your ankles mean to you?"
    Lol I don't know I don't really think about my hair much.

• My long hair is who I am.

• The world! I love my hair and I would want to let it grow even longer. It's just my precious :-)

• It used to mean a lot to me in the past. Now I don't care anymore.