What's better, guys? Cute or hot?

Would you rather date someone that you thought was cute or hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely choose "cute"!

"Hot" is nice, but "hot" without the "cute" usually has a personality I like to avoid. The girls I call "cute" have great personalities and make me laugh, and they are pleasant to be around! I would love to go out with a girl that's mostly cute but has a little bit of hot in her to fire up that attraction--that's the perfect girl for me :)

What Guys Said 8

• Cute you can take home to your parents

Hot you can brag to all your friends

Both are good, best if you can pull off both.

I believe my girlfriend is both.

If I had to choose, I would choose hot.

• If I had to pick ONE, it would be cute... :)

BUT! If I had a girl that was somewhere in-between cute and hot, like you know, like totally innocent looking, but still downright sexy... ummm yeah! that'd be perfect! ;)

• Surprisingly, the answer for me is "Cute"! I guess by the other answers, I'm not alone. It's weird...it seems like most guys would definitely say "hot", however it's the exact opposite.

• I get called cute all the time, and I hate it lol

• Cute is the only way to go... IMO. I love a good smile.

• For me, it would all depend on their personalities. A girl can be the hottest chick for 100 miles, but still terrible to be around and vice versa. In this case, personality would be the ultimate determining factor.

• definitely cute

• CUTE!

What Girls Said 0