Girls would you wear this to a Job interview?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not really appropriate dress for a job interview. Not just the dress itself, but also the makeup, hair and jewelry. It needs to be toned down and more professional. It's not horrible, but it would be better to tone it down.

Dress should be something that is noticed, but only enough to take note of. It should not stand out, either too dressy, or not dressy enough. The interview is about the person, so the clothes should not distract from the person. The clothes should be enough to look professional, but subdued enough to not distract. Full focus should be on the person.

Most Helpful Girl

• no your not going on a date!

What Guys Said 12

• I would wear a less fussy skirt or pants - It is a lovely outfit but it says going to a party or an event - A job interview is formal yes but more professional, you want to look smart but present the best version of yourself in the interview through what you talk about.
    At an event or party, you can go for wow factor straight away.

• Depends on what you applying for... if you want to work in the retail end of things then it says I am a little fashionista, but if you are trying to get something at a professional office then you might want to wear something a little more conservative.

• Lol, no. Don't do that. Wear something professional dress.

• I don't think that's appropriate for a job interview. Especially the skirt.

• I could probably pull it off yeah?

• Not a girl, but i'd totally wear that to a job interview... Nah

But i'd gladly hire a girl wearing it :D

• I don't know. The top is ok I think but the skirt, nah.

• I would hire her in a nano second lol.

• this isn't appropriate.

its not a buisness attire.

• Not professional enough

• Unless you're trying to apply to be a waitress or something where looking sort of hot is part of the job, it's not appropriate.

• Nope, it would look stupid on me :P

What Girls Said 15

• Nah, that's way too cutesy. I want to be taken seriously while working, so I dress appropriately. A dark pair of skinnies+cardigan of some sort.

• never. full black, or black and white + modest is my dress code.

• The skirt is way too short, the jewelry is impractical, and it's way too fluttery.

• It's a super cute outfit, but not quite job interview material.

• As an employer I would most definitely NOT be very interested or impressed at all.. For any interview I would expect all prospective candidates to be conservatively dressed.

• No it looks weak and unprofessional to be honest.

• Above the knee is bad for any interview unless you're trying to be a stripper.

• That's cute but no, wear pants or a longer skirt at least and mostly black with a little color maybe.

• Depends what the job is

• No I absolutely would not.

• It depends what kind of job you are applying for.

• No way it's too flouncey and the skirt looks like a ballet tutu... So not my type

• yes I would

• too casual esp the skirt. no matter what the job is, i think it is safer to dress "more formal=smart casual" even if the employees wear jeans and shirt.

• Depends on what the job is, might be a bit unprofessional (too casual)