What do girls think of the moment they hop up off the bed in the morning?

just wanna know this!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well on school days, I usually I look at the clock and check the time. My brain does a quick calculation to divide the time from that point until I have to get inside my car. 2/5ths Makeup, 1/5th getting dressed, 1/5th breakfast, 1/5th gathering up everything for school.

On weekends, I'll stay in bed forever enjoying the music coming out of my alarm clock :)

What Girls Said 7

• on school days I think "ugh school"on weekend I think "YES" but some mornings I think about the guy I like specially if I had a dream about him or I think about friends

i don't think anyone really thinks the same thing when they wake up

but I'm sure most of the time they think "I don't wanna get up"

• If she's hopping out of the bed with a guy, she's probably thinking, " Damn that wasn't even worth it, what a waste of energy"! lol j/k...or am I?

• coffee haha

• I think of my dog cause she likes to sleep on my face.

• When I wake up from sleeping

I normally think of my partner/boyfriend :)

or I think of what I dreamt bout last

but mostly I PERSONALLY wake up and think foood and go straight to the fridge :P :)

• i'm thinking about takeing a shower,and getting dressed for class and getting on time yep

• i gotta pee

What Guys Said 4

• They're mammals, so I imagine peeing is pretty close to the first thing that crosses their mind, same as for men.

• If I round 1.289 to the nearest tenth and subtract 7 how will this in any way help me make it to the bathroom in time to pee?

Sometimes, and I'm a math dork here, I get these equations stuck in my head. And the only way I can sleep is to write them down and only THEN can I rest easy. When I wake up I go to the bathroom and then proceed to take a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth etc, make breakfast and I work on the equation at the table while I'm eating breakfast. It's my own little challenge for the morning. And if I don't have any equations to work out I'll pick a sudoku puzzle and try to finish it before I finish my breakfast (easy game there but it's still fun).. Other times I'll just read the paper and try to make note of what article to talk about at work since I work in the most fascinating of office spaces.

:)

• different people different things. but usually I've known women to just immediately start to think about the things they need to do and get done that day. that's partly why most women aren't horny in the morning their mind is already preoccupied. you ever want sex in the morning...go down on her before she wakes up. itll be a nice surprise and will get her in the mood.

anyway aside form that. I know like for example when my girlfriend wakes up she's waking up to make sure I'm up and getting to places I need to be that day. I also wake up happier now that I'm sleeping with her. lol. just a side note

• Same thing that crosses through a man's mind:

"Shut up, god damn alarm clock."