What's your opinion on beards like this?

If a guy could grow a beard would u want him to be clean-shaven or have the beard?

• Beard.
  • Clean-shaven.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy stubble look is best. This beard is too much, and clean shaven is too boyish.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's a fair comparison. A lot of girls will say it's hot but it's because the guy is hot, not nessesarily the beard. The beard just adds to it.

He's got a r sharp jawline, strong facial features, and perfect hair. However, put that same beard on a guy who doesn't have his facial aesthetics and girls would probably answer differently.

What Girls Said 6

• The beard is just covering up the beautiful face underneath.

• Unffff that beard is hot

• It all depends on the person having the beard. Some look best clean-shaven and some rock that style :-)

• I love beards haha the longer the better
    #GandalfThatShit

• I used to think beards look ugly on anyone, but then I saw Drake with a beard...
    A lot of people can't pull off the beard look so I prefer no beard.

• I think it depends on face shapes

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind beards but if I was to have one, it would be really tight so my favoured options would be a bit of both - I like clean shaven and a really tight beard.

• I really can't stand beards or any facial hair, I'm always clean shaven. Beards are very itchy and annoying.

• Shave it ewwww