Is it socially acceptable to wear band t-shirts almost everyday?

Cool bands* of course

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's kinda unfashionable but all the power

What Guys Said 9

• Once you turn 20 you will no longer care what other people think of you and being socially acceptable is boring. Do what you want to do, wear what you want, advice from the future...

• If that is what you want to wear then that is your choice. So yes it is.

• I would have no problem with someone doing that.

• Sounds like a harmless quirk.

• Who gives a fuck if it's socially acceptable or not. Do what makes you happy.

• Only if it's music I enjoy since it shows we have something in common, but I don't find t-shirts attractive on women. Mixed feelings on this.

• as long not expected to be in formal wear or professional than yeah

• Depends on where you go everyday.

• Don't know, don't care. I will always wear my Flipper shirt whenever i want.

What Girls Said 11

• You do you. Nothing wrong with it.

• Yeah it is!

• I don't see why not.

• I don't see why not. It's no different than people wearing club t shirts or movie t shirts or whatever designs. It shows your personality. So why not?

• As long as the bands don't suck or the art on the T isn't too controversial like they'll send you home from school or whatever.

• Absolutely not

• HAhah, funny you say that I wear band t-shirts nearly every single day! So yes it is socially acceptable. I think.

• That's up to you. I love my blink-182 shirts. Dress up when it's required though.

• Well maybe once or twice a week

• YES!!! ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!

• It's fine. I used to wear them too when I was under 18. I still wear them from time to time.