What do you guys think of teen boys/ guys who sag their jeans? When does it look good/ how low is too low? Read Details for info?

When does it look good/ how low is too low? I'm a 17 year old boy & everyone does it, at least waistband & maybe few inches below it. Seems like the taller/ slimmer you are the lower you wear them to fit the trend. I did a quick google image search to show how we wear our jeans, put some links below- tell me which look good & which are going too far. I wear my jeans below the waistband, like this:What do you guys think of teen boys/ guys who sag their jeans? When does it look good/ how low is too low? Read Details for info? It's almost like they were made to be worn that way. I wear a thick belt and wear them a little higher up in back. Hard to tell i'm even doing it. It's much more comfortable. 2 more examples of like me:
Lots of images came up, I think it's so popular there's fashion sites just about sagging. Just Bieber seems to be a big influence, here's what I saw of him:
And here's some normal images that came up, just your typical teen boy/ guy:

So what do you guys think? Is it sexy? How low should they sit on your waist? And boxers or boxer briefs? You normally can't see a sagger's underwear, but if you can what looks the best? And is it respectful? If i'm wearing a tucked in shirt it would be higher up my waist (but not so that it's uncomfortable).

Tell me which links are good examples of what look good. So apparently it's a bigger and more diverse fashion trend than I thought, many different ways to do it.

Thanks and have a great day/ night. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it honestly. If they like it, go for it, but I will have you know that the whole trend was started in prison; men who WANTED to get anal would wear their pants low to invite it. So... yeah.

I don't mind if they are baggy around the ankles, but if I see your underwear... it ain't a preference, that's all I'll say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats why they invented the belt. They have only been around since the bronze age so thats probably why they haven't heard of them. Their designed to prevent your pants from falling down. I would say due to the duration and staying power of the belt as a fashion trend one could conclude that having your pants hanging below your ass has never been fashionable, at least not for the past 6,000 years or so. In short, pull your pants up it looks ridiculous. If you don't believe me, just consider the mullet.
    www.google.com/search

This was fashionable at one point. Is that what you really want? Really? Just say no to stupid fashion trends, your future self will thank you.

• Thanks for the input!

• Not a problem, its something everybody does, teen self goes this is a brilliant idea! ten years later you realize it was a terrible idea. Thats why its important to listen to people older then you they where stupid so you don't have to be. :D

What Girls Said 4

• It never looks good. It's called underwear cause you wear it under your clothes. And if you have to run it just looks like you shit yourself

• I never really gotten why that started happening. I prefer for the pants to be up where it should be. My opinion, I dislike it. What's the purpose of showing your boxers? :/ Sorry I seem a little rough.

• its hot when just above half of your butt is showing and boxer briefs are hotter than the plaid baggy ones. Lol girls like booty too

• Absolutely hate it, worst trend to have ever started...

What Guys Said 7

• I will go with to each their own on this one but I don't think it looks good at all.

• When I see a guy sagging, I think
    a) He's probably an attention seeker
    b) He has no class
    c) If you told him it was cool to wear a plaid kilt he'd probably do it
    d) He's got no personal style
    e) Maybe I should offer him my belt
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAG:
    belt n. a strip of leather or other material worn around the waist, especially in order to support clothes

• I hate it myself! WTF R U DOING WITH UR PANTS DOWN! It's uncomfortable and not efficient and no one likes it!

• I had that phase when I was in middle school...

• Sagging is stupid.

• it's called a trend.

like bright ass colored sneakers.

• wear your pants at your waist.