Girls, Are you a pro when it comes to makeup?

I hope this is the right category...
I want to learn how to put on makeup so badly but I don't know how, I've watched so many YouTube videos but I still can't get the hang of it... Do u consider yourself a pro when you put on makeup? So much that you think you may be able to help me?
When did you start putting on makeup?
When/how did you become a pro at it?
What's your race/skin tone?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a big department store and go chat with the make up ladies. They should help you figure out what shades and tones go well with your colours and also give you a few pointers.

As with anything, invest in some good tools: a decent set of brushes and sponges etc. Just keep practicing and messing about in the mirror.

What Girls Said 17

• You have to sit down in few hours and try to make up your face in your hands and see what is that how looks best on you.. Every girl is beautiful with or without makeup...
    I was so bad when it's about makeup but I tried many times to see what is best at me. Sometimes you see a girl that looks so good with this makeup but it's not good at you. That's why you've to try what is best for your and it's have to be easy for you to do many times not just one time or you have to keep try to do it many times so it will be easy for you. Hope you like my advice and sorry because of my English haha
    Good luck sweetie 💗💗

• i wouldn't say pro, but i do my makeup well. i usually like going out without none, but when i want/need to, ill do a nice and natural looking job.
    im not sure if i could help u with what ur looking for.

• NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO...

• I'm not really a pro but I found the hang of it for my skin tone etc.
    - I started wearing makeup when I was 13 because I got really bullied for not wearing anything.
    - it takes practice and error and fail. I just tried out what looked best on me.
    - white and extremely pale with freckles.

• Lol fuck no. I only use some basic stuff.

• Practice a lot. It's like art. Go to Macy's or something and ask for demonstrations. Sephora has events where they give tutorials and stuff.
    Just remember to wash and clean your face well if you're going to be practicing on it a lot.

• I'm a pro at putting on makeup. I cannot teach you because you need a professional and I suggest going to a place like Macy's or Neiman Marcus to learn. I know what to do for me. But I do not know what to do for you. You need an expert you will find them at a high-class department store.

• Not at all lol. I don't really wear it. I can put on mascara. My eyeliner always looks kind of janky tho.

• I wear concealer and mascara, and I don't know shit about makeup tbh but I think first you need to figure out what you wanna wear. You have nice skin, I can't see you needing concealer/foundation whatever.

• Im good at applying liquid eyeliner really well :D thats the only technique I've perfected lol. But i only put stuff on my eyes not on my skin, i haven't reached to that at least not yet

• Haha not a pro. 😂

• Go to makeupaddiction on reddit, best community and you will get so much help there. I'm decent at makeup but I wouldn't say i'm a pro

• "makeup" to me means baby powder and lip balm... So no. :(

• Oh no, when my family introduced me to it I was so bad that I decided to just never use it.

• What is makeup? xD

• I'm not a pro lol i don't even wear make-up most of my friends or girls i know wear make-up and i think to myself would i wear make-up then i say "no" i've bought make up but it's just sitting there. i do use mascara or just curl my eyelashes.

• Nope, but if I do try to apply makeup it usually comes out like this...

cdn.styleblazer.com/.../...04850330c7423607135.jpg