What do you think of plastic surgeries for beauty purposes?

(For example butt-boob implants.)

Guys, would you date the girls that do that?
AND
Girls, have you ever thought of doing that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's sad and those people are just lying to themselves.
    Imagine marrying someone and having an awful-looking child afterwards.
    I'd be angry if I was never informed of the plastic surgeries on day 1.

What Guys Said 14

• To be dead honest. I would be more concerned about why she just couldn't accept she was beautiful the way she was than I would be about her having silicone ass plants or something else.

I don't believe anyone should feel they ought to change how they look to look good, but if they want to and are happy with it then fuck IDC it's their decision, I'll let them do them *Insert thumbs up*

• Thank you so much for not being ignorant about these things

• i'm not a fan of it personally. i don't really like vanity which it would seem those types of procedures are done for.

• TBH, such surgeries to enhance beauty may "attract" some poeple but he will only stay for your personality. Depends on what kind of person you are and how you make him feel.

• I am very much into the slim natural look so my own personal preference does not see the point of them ( the butt and boob implants )
    As for other cosmetic procedures I would only be in favour if there was severe disfigurement. I think the kind of person she has become is far more important to me than her looks.

• They make a lot of sense and there are many cases where they are well-worth the money.

• I can understand breast implants for girls with really uneven boobs but an implant in your butt is just fucking ridiculously pointless

• Hell yeah. I plan on getting work done myself. Not my boobs of course.

• I consider it false advertising when considering a mother of my future children.

• Hell yea I'd bang em if they turn out to be hot and not weird looking creature like Kath perry

• I don't understand why a girl would want implants in her bottom. The world is a crazy place.

• it is a horrible practice.

• Ya If she wanted to look more beautiful then that's fine with me, I'd date her.

• Having breasts or butt implants wouldn't keep me from dating a female, but I'd be straight up with her if she was planning to get any of those procedures done that there is a health risk. In the end however, it is her body.

• I wouldn't date them. It shows extreme insecurity that's going to be very problematic down the road.

What Girls Said 15

• I just won't! When I was younger I would have said otherwise because I have
    saggy breast
    big stomach
    soooo many stretch mark
    a muffin top
    ------
    But I guess I am okay with it now! I think you should reconsider and just give yourself a big hug when you feel less! haha But I am strange sooo! haha I mean if he/she doesn't like you for you I mean come on... haha Doesn't mean the gym isn't calling my name... so you do you and lose weight little by little!

• It won't fix everything but it will make you feel proud!

• In exaggeration, I do not like them.

On some people it helps them out a lot!!

We all need or should succeed and excel in one way or another in this life to make it worth the while.. so if your education or talents are limited, because of lack of intellect, or natural beauty, then if you have the means to get expensive surgeries to get some type of attention or position in life, go for it! We only live once as far as we know.. So do what makes you happy.

• I want DDD tatas so I mean

• The only cosmetic procedure I could see myself having is liposuction. I wouldn't want to get my boobs or butt done because I don't think our bodies were meant to have foreign objects put under our skin for long periods of time.

• Also not to get fat sucked out of your body lol..

• To each their own. If it makes them feel more confident and happy, I say go for it. I probably wouldn't cause I'm way too scared of surgeries.

• i've never thought of that. I think we girls should just be us; our own bodies our own face we should just be natural.

• Yeah I've ever thought about it but I will never do that because I think we have to be confident for what we have

• I'd rather drown in a sea of mayo than pump my breasts with silicone.

• I would totally take a liposuction if I had the money for it.

• I'm okay with it. Life is too sort to be depressed about things you can change. Its bad only if you can't control yourself and go overboard. But then it means that there is no problem with your look, but in your head.

• Nope.. I am totally chill being ugly.. 😎

• Never thought of doing it but each to their own who ever wants to do it not my business, everyone does something if even not as drastic as plastic surgery to enhance themselves so i don't have a problem with who wants to do it.

• i have no problem with it as long as you don't go overboard

• I would but not too much, like maybe a tummy tuck or botox once i'm older and I need it...

• I don't have a problem with them. If you wanna do it, do it.
    I wouldn't do any plastic surgery. Maybe in the future when I'm older and things are really bothering me.