Do guys even find short hair attractive?

I want to get this haircut that I had awhile back and it's pretty short but I think it's cute. Do you like short hair or is that like a no when it comes to girls looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair is ALWAYS better.

Having said that, there are girls who can pull off a short haircut and still be attractive. There are also far more girls who THINK they can pull off a short haircut... but are completely mistaken. Kaley Cuoco for example (Penny on Big Bang Theory), who "Felicity'd' herself and generated lots of complaints. But even for the girls who CAN pull off short hair, it will never be better than long hair.

Long hair is a sign of youth, health, and beauty. As you age, your hair is less healthy and won't grow as long and will be thinner - which is why almost all women 40 years and older wear shorter hair, and as they age, they go shorter and shorter. Evolution has taught men to be less attracted to this, as it is associated with reduced (or no) fertility. Young women tend to be healthy and able to grow long, beautiful hair, and men learned to be more attracted to this.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it looks cute on the girl, they find it attractive. Not everyone can pull off short hair though.

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on the girl and her hair type but yeah I think short hair can be absolutely adorable on a lot of girls.

• Depends on the girl. I like long hair because I can play with it. But short hair can look great as well.

• Bobs are cute.

• I often find short hair attractive

• my girlfriend has short hair and i find it really sexy

• I like it. Yes.

• Not as attractive as long hair.

• keep it long.

• It depends. I'm sure yiu are cute though

• I love short hair. I find it so attractive, it shows more of the girls pretty face

• Generally it doesn't look good.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys never like shorthair never ever ever

• My new boyfriend loves short hair. He even asked me to cut my hair short. So my long hair down to my boobs was cut super short like Emma watsons hair. He loves it so much