Do girls like guys that shave their pubic area smooth and do they like to have a smooth pubic area?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like him smooth--the hubby shaves and it is such a turn on...

What Girls Said 5

• Well, a full on bush down there, doesn't make the experience a great one lol. But then again, shaving it completely has it's downfalls to. When it grows back. Ouch :) I think every girl now-a-days is at least trimming their you-know-what hairs. Not all of the girls like to shave.

• Just keep it trimmed. It really depends on preference, just ask your girlfriend what she likes. If you don't have a girlfriend, then do what you like or are comfortable with.

• Yeah, I don't think girls care too much. Trimmed is good. I don't really like it shaved because it looks weird compared to the rest of your hairy ass bodies lol.

• Honestly I don't think it matters. If you don't shave it just keep it trimmed and neat....;) and girls that are sexually active most likely keep it smooth.

• Yah most of them do.

What Guys Said 0