Female experts in male facial beauty, please tell me how I can know whether or not I have the facial genetics to look as good as the top Vine guys?

You know, the top vine/instagram guys who take shirtless selfies and don't judge me challenges.
So I can easily get the shirtless body (well on my way to) but how can I look as good as them facially.
Before you tell me, looks aren't everything and I should be focusing on my career and stuff... well guess what? I'm a software engineering student who gets awesome grades. But I just wanna look as good as those guys while doing it. Everything short of plastic surgery is fair game, remember. PLEASE give me some honest advice. THANKS 😄😊

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You're freakin hawt!!!♡

• Well thank you !😄😀
      But I would actually like to know... what can I do to improve (not joking, I mean although I appreciate the compliment, I think I'm still not on the level of the top vine and Instagram model guys)... I just wanna know how to get on that level.
      But anyway , thanks again 😄

• I'm on Instagram and I can see you being successful there.

• I can't find a flaw in you☆☆☆☆☆

What Girls Said 6

• First of all: Hot. Fucking. Damn. Second: as far as the pictures you've provided, most of them are pretty flattering. I'd probably say that second row, second column is your worst of these pictures. Still not bad, though. Also, the one below it where you're smiling? Be careful with your arms, because they become distorted easily when taking front-facing camera selfies from a distance. But that's just camera things XD As far as looks, I think if I were you, I'd do a little bit of eyebrow care (plucking or waxing), and see how they look filled in. I'd probably also keep my hair on the shorter end of the examples provided. Stay clean-shaven, unless you can pull off the sexy stubble/5-o'-clock shadow thing. Don't straighten your hair, the waves look good. Lastly, keep your lips moist, i. e. chapstick. In addition to that, you can accencuate and color your lips just by biting them, so do that, just not to often. Added bonus, if you practice biting your lip in a mirror (or can do it well already) it's sexy as hell! Also, it's easier to maintain that any other lip products.

• Oh, and maybe experiment with mascara, just to see how it looks. There's not much that even has room to improve though. :)

• Yes! You're freaking gorgeous!

• You know you cute stop playing.

• you are more attractive than most people, I wouldn't change just maybe get a high quality camera to show of your high levels of attractiveness better :')

• Get an undercut hair cut and slick it back.

• I would try shaping you eyebrows, maybe filing them in a little for pictures, or getting them tinted which will make some of the thinner sections appear thicker.