Girls, do you wear shorts under your school uniform skirts and dresses?

Why do school girls wear shorts under their uniform skirt or dress?

Heaps of them seem to wear shorts under them especially catholic school girls.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to Catholic school and had to wear a skirt. Yes, everyone wore shorts under their skirts. Why? Because we don't want to flash everybody, haha.

What Girls Said 4

• It's usually so that if they trip or they're going upstairs, no one can see their underwear under the skirt or dress.

• They usually do because if there is a strong wind, they trip, or they are going up the stairs, they run the risk of flashing everybody. Also, sometimes there are hormonal boys who think it is funny to get pantie pictures as a game. Sometimes girls will wear shorts because they are on their period and they offer an extra layer of protection in case they bleed through their tampon/pad and underwear.

• It is a lot more comfortable than wearing only underwear beneath your skirt or dress. Plus you know that you're safe if your skirt or dress flies up because you have shorts on underneath.

• Yep I wear shorts under mine bc of perves like you

• Why am I a perve?

• bc you are looking up school girls uniforms so you are a pedophile as well