Is it weird that I'm a lack guy that likes smooth jazz and plays the piano?

I like smooth jazz, it just... Settles my soul or something... I listen to it when I'm laying in bed or messing with my saltwater reef tank, or I'm. Driving for hours like across the state... I also play the piano... I love the sound of the piano more than anythihg, I've been playing for years! I mean I also listen to hip hop and rap like little Wayne, drake, moody hustle, tyga, etc... But jazz and playing my piano just puts me in the mood to be around a woman... And just admire her beauty and all sorts of romantic things... But does it seem weird or out of character for someone like me or someone with my image to be inspired and infatuated with smooth jazz and the sounds of playing the piano?😕😧

• No it's not weird at all
  • Yeah it's kinda weird
  • (Ladies only) it's kind of attractive
  • I hate smooth the sounds of jazz and piano's

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be an alien and like any kind of music if you want, I'll respect that. Unless you like JB, I don't respect that lol

• Weeellll... lol he's got a few cool songs hahaha like 2 at least... Lmao your one of the first girls I've ever herd diss Justin Bieber, women usually worship the ground he walks on the clothes he wears. What makes you not like him all that much?

• Timberlake is a god. Please don't. Blender is crap. Don't even.

• Hahahahaha!😂 Alrire alrite my bad don't kill me lol blender

Most Helpful Guy

• Music is a personal choice dude

What Girls Said 5

• You're sophisticated ♡ Women dig that!

• can't think of any reason for it to be weird. It can be romantic. Piano music is truly pleasant to ears and jazz music is one of them :)

• Dude I love smooth jazz. And piano is the best instrument ever played it since I was 3

• Can you play any instruments?

• You seem familiar, as we've spoken in the past, a long time ago and your very talented. Did you once tell me your mom kinda made you play piano?

• Nope, when I was little I banged on the piano keys and my parents decided I should play piano, but I've loved it since I was a child so I doubt I would have told you my mother forced me too.

• Black guys invented jazz...

• It's not weird at all. Different, in a good way, not weird.

What Guys Said 4