Hat or no hat, at work when it's cold?

At my job it's fairly cold and I'm standing by a door most days and I hate the air on my head and neck. I usually wear a hoodie but since we have gotten a new manager they asked me to take it down. I asked if I could wear a hat, they said a Santa or elf hat. I think an elf hat is conflicting to me and my style so I was going to buy a knit hat that has rhinestones spelling out peace and a Pom-Pom on top. You think I could get away with it? I told my friend and my mom black Santa is my next argument if the manager says something. I really hate being by that cold ass door and I don't like getting sick either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just go for rhinestones giving a snow or winter effect not spelling out anything and it may pass.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think hat would be handy

• You should just get a red or green beanie and ask the manager nicely if this is ok, they should say yes. You can always wear a red scarf to match. The question is, are you dressing warm in the rest of your body?