As you can see in my profile picture, is more auburn, but whatever. It fades so fast, and the only advice I've gotten is not washing it, is their anything else I can do?
Most Helpful Girl
- less washing... like twice a week, instead of everday!
- less shampoo... we all know that these hair products ruin the hair and the color itself well ruin it obviously..
- less hair drying.. when you blow dry it, it gets ruined and then gets too dry, this way it fades away faster.
- you could always reDo it again and again but since you re under 18 and you don't have a grey hair, so you don't need to color your hair every month.. just do it every 6 months...
- choose another color that won't fade away to yucky pale orange or light pale brown!
perhaps black? but as they say once you go black you can't go back!
- another thing that you do is to ask the hair stylist or whoever dyed your hair is to apply that thing that makes the color last longer... its like a cream used before and after... or perhaps sometimes during the shower.. go to the pharmacy and ask for it!