Do I look like a slut?

i know you don't know me, but just from my pic what do you think I could be like?

i know this question is stupid...

i just wanna know if its my look that sends off wrong signals. if not I'll know its the way I act...

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to be blunt: In that picture what you're wearing doesn't give off the vibe of "slut". However, the pose you are in says that you might be. So, I guess my conclusion is that even though you posed like a slut, what you're wearing suggests that you have some self respect. So, no, you are not a slut. Congrats.

(Just on an unrelated side note, I'm all for women who feel the need to express themselves by wearing revealing clothing and hooking up with as many guys is possible. They're awesome! =D )

• Thanks for an honest answer. its all about attracting the wrong guys for me (not if I'm a slut or not. I don't really care what people think of me)

What Guys Said 5

• From your pics, absolutely not a slut. The fact that you even ask is evidence that you are not a slut and are aware of how you dress.

• what you wear and how you pose doesn't make you a slut. its when you sleep around that makes you a slut

• Gee, I don't think so. Your pic seems to show that you like having a good time, it doesn't state anything else.

• no not at all

u don't dress slutty

• You don't look slutty at all. I like the fact that you care about not looking like a slut. It shows that you have self respect. Now the girls that dress like sluts get attention from guys. But they don't get the respect that a guy would give a girl that dressed more appropriately.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you look slutty.

You look like a nice outgoing lady.

• It's not only by the way you dress but also the way you act.

If you have doubts whether you are or not, that probably means something.

• Erm actually I'm a viring. but guys always treat me like a slut

• Haha (: way to go.

You sound like a nice girl (: I believe you'll find someone better then decent.

These things just take time. We're in no rush no fall in love anyways (:

• But I've already waited 20 years...

I'm starting to get impatient :-/

• I wouldn't say you look like a slut, but you come off as a really outgoing party girl type...which might not be a bad thing

• I totally am a wild party girl!

but the thing is most guys look at me and think "ONS material". I'm so tired of it. I wanna be girlfriend material :( any idea how I can get rid of the ONS stamp on my forehead?

• I don't think you should change the way you dress and act. It's fun to get all dressed up and party. So I don't think that that's the problem. I think the problem is that you're meeting the wrong type of guys. Guys at wild parties aren't looking for gfs no matter how you act or dress, all they want is sex.

• Yea so true. but where should I go look for them?