Stretch marks?

I have them on my hips.

Anyone know how to help get rid of stretch marks, or know how to diminish them? If your going to say lotion- give me an example of lotion. etc.

Guys:Is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Giving an example of a lotion to use would be like giving a brand for a shampoo, there's A LOT of different brands for stretch marks. Go to CVS or any other drug store near you and look around and I'm sure you'll find at least 5 different brands.

As for it being a turn off; I don't think a lot of guys really notice or care and if they do then they aren't the type of guys who you should be showing enough skin to where they see them at. I think if a guy is grossed out by stretch marks then chances are he doesn't fully care about YOU as a person or he's just immature because stretch marks is just a part of a woman's body.

What Guys Said 2

• No big deals, lots of people have them.

• it's not a turn off. many men have them as well (myself included)

What Girls Said 3

• thermage, I think it's called, look up before and after pic's

• Tretinoin Cream which is prescribed by my dermatologist to fade stretch marks. Unfortunately, you can't get rid of them 100%. Another option are laser treatments but they cost thousands of dollars.

• I use about any kind of lotion, but one that really seemed to work was coco butter.