Thong panties are they comfortable?

Ladies are thong panties comfortable? wouldn't think keep riding up your butt?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I love wearing thongs, they don't bunch up, I can wear anything without having the dreaded panty line showing up and it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all down there.

However, most girls feel that thongs are uncomfortable and unsanitary, so let me point this out- You can't wear thongs like normal panties, they require more upkeep.

You need to keep yourself clean down there (wash your ladybits regularly) and never wear them for an entire day without changing. Also, be sure to find the right size for you and try out the different fabrics until you find something that you like.

What Girls Said 6

• They are comfy! I think it takes a day or two to get used to but once you wear them a few days you don't even realize it anymore.

Now I must admit the wider strap is more comfortable, g-strings and thongs with thin string straps are a bit uncomfortable.

• I wouldn't know... girls wear it to make clothes look nice!

• Not to me. They're extremely uncomfortable.

• I used to think that they would be like a constant wedgie but recently I got one to try it out and it is one of the most comfortable things ever. Thongs just kind of sit there whereas normal underwear can bunch up, give you uncomfortable wedgies, and ugly pantie lines. If I could wear just thongs I would but nice ones are expensive.

• To me they're comfortable, they don't actually feel like a wedgie at all.

• Never worn a thong and never will. Thongs and other "revealing" types of underwear were clearly designed by men for their own gratification and that's ONE THING I would rather die than give to a man- Unjust gratification. So no, I personally think thongs and other kinds of underwear that don't cover the ENTIRE BUTT are disgusting and I think they should be made illegal.