Girls, Have you ever tried out Kat von d's line of makeup?

It is available at Sephora. It is really expensive. I want to buy her lipstick. I am a fan of hers.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I use her matted lip gloss and her eyeliner. I absolutely love it.

What Girls Said 6

• Never have because it's not possible to get in Europe... But I mostly hear really good things about it. =)
    Maybe check out some youtube reviews of the specific things you might want to get and decide whether it's worth it.

• It's pretty good, I have a few things! (:

• I personally don't like some of her darker liquid lipsticks because they stain after, however I have her eye shadow pallets! Her primer, I've heard good things about her foundation, but her actual lip sticks are also great.

• I never have. I use Revlon lipstick. Maybe try ULTA. They hsvhave coupons sometimes but I'm not sure if they carry that brand

• haven't seen them yet
    not sure if they're sold here

• Yes, I have the Lock-it foundation and it's amazing. I also have a couple of the liquid lipsticks and they're really good. I still need to try out her eye shadows and eye liners

• I like her eyeliner but I have been meaning to test out some of her lipstick. I heard it was pretty good!