Girls, I've tried to wear bra, but what does it actually feel like for you?

I tried to put on a bra and to keep it for a while, but I found it totally uncomfortable!! The size I think was correct but the elestic around my chest was so annoying I could feel it compressing when breathing, how can you get used to it?
And also the straps on the shoulders were such a pain, you cannot rize the arms without feeling them hurting, is it the same for you?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you find the right bra, its like someone is gently holding your boobs and it takes the weight off your back

What Girls Said 3

• It's not that uncomfortable for me, but it's particularly uncomfortable in the summer because it traps boobsweat. I stopped wearing bras 2 years ago.

• You just get used to it as long as you wear the right type and size.

• Finding the right bra takes time. A lot of the time, people are wearing the incorrect size. For the most part, I do find wearing a bra uncomfortable. I only wear them when I leave the house or have people over.