What do you think of red lips?

What do you think of red lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like red lipstick. Tends to look good on most girls.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I am not a fan of bright and bold lipstick/make up I much prefer subtle shades but to each their own

• in the time of the roman empire it was the sign of a protitute.
    personally i dont care, should not use all the time in my opinio. only to special/semi special events

• They suit you ;) haha

• Can look good. Depends on the rest of the styling... But usually I just prefer natural

• You pull it off well, looks hot.

• I think you can't over do em ever, Red lipstick is hot ha

• I normally don't like it.

• i wanna kiss them

• honestly I think they're a cry for attention, becuz of how much they pop out

• I think its sexy, black and red are my kryptonite xD

• it's looking sexy and attractive all time

• I like them on a woman.

What Girls Said 18

• I've heard red is a very sexually appealing color, and I truly think red lipstick and red nail polish looks good on most skin colors. Also makes the teeth look whiter :)

I don't wear makeup normally and don't get much attention (I also don't put myself out there enough, a bit of a workaholic), but the minute I start wearing makeup... particularly red lipstick... I notice I get noticed significantly more. I also have full lips.

• They look nice!

• I was always told that if i wore red lips I'd look like a Russian sluty agent so I was like yeah never. But it looks nice on you

• Classy, however you need to have nice full lips to pull them off. They also look messy if you don't wear full face make up

• Are my lips okay for it?

• Well, I can't really tell since I can't see a whole face so proportions are kinda disorted, but it seems fine to me. I think you have similar mouth thickness to mine, and you can't totally wear red lipstick

• Its hit and miss I think.. its suits some very well.. and can be a disaster on others

• They're great, I love dark red matte lips. My fav.

• Its alright. I just don't like how some girls have bright red or dark red lipstick. I doesn't look right... :/

• They're okay but I'm not crazy about them

• It depends on your skin tone and the shade that suits it. And you need to make sure the edges are clean, red lipstick can get kinda messy so line them first with a lip pencil that's similar to the lipstick shade, you can even fill them in to create a base, and make the lipstick last longer and then use concealer on the outlines to give it a perfect, clean look.

• It makes them extra sexy

• I love the way it looks but I can't pull it off :(

• I think it's a sophisticated look.

• It depends on the shade of red

• very sexy!

• I like it. I usually wear it.

• doesn't suit you sorry

• It can look quite pretty if it is done well.

• Only dark skinned girls can pull of red lips. It washes out lighter skinned girls and makes them look gaudy. And yes I'm white so I'm not biased.