I'm 15 and an athlete. I run, play basketball, football, and baseball. I love to skateboard too.
Most Helpful Girl
- Get a fit body. If your overweight, eat in a calorie deficit, maintain the strength training, and lose excess body fat. If you're underweight, eat in a small calorie surplus, weight train, and build some muscle.
- Good hygiene. White teeth is universally attractive; try a whitening toothpaste. Take showers using nice smelling, men's shampoo, body wash, and lotion afterwards. Shave, and keep body hair from growing in excess.
- Wear clothes that have flattering colors and suits your physique. Forget the fashion trends.
- Clear skin. Wash your face, and or find a good routine that works for you. If it gets out of hand, go to a dermatologist.
- Have some sort of ambition or something you're excel at. Sports (which you seem to have covered), grades, or some type of extracurricular activity.
- Be good at making conversation.
- Be nice, friendly, and outgoing.
Wikihow. com is pretty much the best how to website for tips about how to be attractive. It was a god send for me, and there's plenty of articles for guys as well. Check it out.1