Guys, How do you really feel about high heels?

Updates:
Also, if it was socially acceptable, would you wear or try on a pair

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm indifferent about high heels. Even if it was socially acceptable, I wouldn't wear them - especially since I could break my ankle. I worry about women who wear them, in that sense.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I don't really like high heels. I want to feel tall and large ;((( don't come with your high heels and ruin it for me with your artificial height 😂

High heels should be worn during formal ceremonies, other than that there are soo many other options to choose from, maybe even more attractive pairs of footwear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are an old-fashioned invention to make women's bottoms look tighter, and more curvaceous, and therefore just a self-serving, pain-inucing thing that women tolerate for men's pleasure.
    Personally, I HATE them, and don't want women I date to wear them. Some choose to, and some even say they like them!!
    But how much do they cost?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am neutral on high heels on girls - I just go why go through that for the sake of a pair of shoes - My own shoe shopping style is comfy, comfy, comfy, comfy, comfy and oh yeah I suppose they look okay so I don't see me being a fan of male high heels even if every male celebrity was wearing a pair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like heels. They are great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for how they look, they're impractical, and they're hard on your feet so I'm not a fan. I don't like any shoe that you can't properly run in.

I would try on a pair just to see what it's like, but never actually wear them.

I much prefer heeled boots. Better look, more practical, less damaging on the feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't get the attractiveness of them. i know the purpose, but i don't get how people think they're sexy. i'm just indifferent.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are very sexy on a woman, though they are not a deal breaker for me. Having a bit of a fetish, I personally prefer when a female goes barefoot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unnecessary.
    Unhealthy.
    Not especially attractive.
    *If you subscribe to the, "I wear them for me, not you," mentality, take note of the first two points.*

1|1
    0|0
  • Trip hazard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally hate them and don't like dating women who like to wear them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Impractical holdover from a more openly sexist age.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're pretty attractive on a woman. Not sure why. Just are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like girls wear high heels and I really like them. I also use high heels drink wine. I love to lick it.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are way hot. Accentuate her feminine features, legs, ass, make her calves POP.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has the legs for it then it's sexy af. It makes the legs and booty look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look painful to walk around in.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just shows to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh I don't find them attractive tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Very very hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them.

Seriously love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women in stilettos... kinda hate wedges.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are fucking hot ha even better on longer legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem very uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I commented before about high heels. They are pointless... no pun intended.

0|0
    0|0
  • They must have legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them very sexy, I always prefer to date girls in heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women who wear them, and makes them taller than me with them on but shorter than me without them on, I'm 5'7". Don't ask me why I like this sort of thing, it's just a thing I have. I've tried on heels, just to see what they're like, by the way, heels, and even skirts, were originally meant for men. Women feminized then

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look good at special events but dont just wear them casually bc they hurt your feet

0|0
    0|0