Im about 5'11 and I just wonder what guys think of that? I feel like sometimes they are freaked out by it or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm good with tall girls. Nothing to be freaked out by.

What Guys Said 11

• My fiance is around 5'10". I'm close enough to 6'1", 6' 7/8" to be exact. In heels, she's close enough to my height. That's about perfect. I don't think another inch would matter; 5'9 - 5'11 would be my preferance. I don't know how dating a girl taller than me would feel, but I don't think it wouldn be my preferance. I dated a girl that was 5'1", and that kind of made bedtime a little awkward. I'd rather date someone taller so, for me, even 6'1" is better than 5'1".

• Some guys enjoy women that are shorter than they are, I usually prefer a girl at my height or below, so I'm not having to get up on my toes to get a kiss and what not. I'm 6 foot 1 though so no, dating you would not scare me at all.

• I'm 5'11" it would be good to have a woman my size, it would be even better if she was like 6 2 or above though. I absolutely LOVE tall women!

Some men are freaked out by it all right losers who want the woman to be smaller and weaker than them and dependent on them. Those guys are brain washed idiots any way so they don't really count

• no tall girls are hot

• I'm 6'3" and growing up, my mother was your height. She didn't feel tall, she just felt normal. Even my height, I don't feel tall. To me, 6'6" and up is tall. I try not to pay any attention to it though.

If I were you, I wouldn't be worried. Unless you are ALOT taller then the guy, that could cause some issues. If you are similar height or slightly taller, it shouldn't be a big problem. Some shorter guys are insecure though, there's no denying it.

• I dated a 5'11" girl for 2 1/2 yrs. and we were madly in love...I'm the same height but she wore heels all the time making her look 6'+ so it was a bit odd that I looked shorter but I didn't care...I really loved her.

• Um i love girls that 5'11 or taller because it looks amazing and beautiful. The taller the better lol

• not a problem to me. personally I prefer taller women and I'm 5'10 so you'd be cool

• I like tall girls

• I'm 5-11... so its not a prob with me...

• No, I once dated a girl who was 6'2 she was very self consious about it I don't know why.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm the same height as you, and I do have a shorter boyfriend. But I don't mind and he doesn't either;) Boys mostly don't mind^^

• I'm the same height. Guys like long legs they go one for ever and I your skinny go for modeling like me. Being tall is something you should be proud of.

• I actually prefer the girl to be taller than me but I like her to be proportional some of the model types are so skinny that their waist reminds me of a snake like a big boa or anaconda it's kind of weird. I like the woman to be the right size for her height powerful looking, big not frail and skinny looking.

• The problem with being tall is that not that many guys are as tall as you are. And therefore, while a tall guy won't be intimidated by you, a shorter one will

• If he's intimidated what good is he in the first place really.

• You should be happy to be as tall as a model, especially if you're not fat. Guys love long legs.