Girls, Do you have a bra preference?

More specifically, Clasp preference, model? Do you prefer the clasp in front or back? What type of model do you perfer?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Clasp in the back.

The only type of bra I like to wear is a push up bra, (right now I'm a 38C). But when I was a 34B, I would only wear a padded push up bra.

I personally don't see the point of wearing regular tshirt bra. It doesn't do much aside for providing comfort.

What Girls Said 8

• I can't believe no one has asked this yet.

OP--Why do you ask? Given that you're, like, not a woman. (:

• I like know the better dressing style of a women.

• Interesting.

Lemme just tell you, you're opening Pandora's box here.

Bras are a VERY personal thing for women. The fitting, the different styles, etc. -- "it's complicated", as they say. If you generalize from one woman to another, you have a 0.0000 per cent chance of getting it right.

Yes, it's cool that you WANT to understand this... but you'll have to understand it on an individual, woman by woman basis. This means "ask the woman in your life, and listen to whatever she says".
      Same for makeup, in case that is where you're going next. (:

• I LOVE the front closure bras! They're so sexy, and if you're having sex with your SO, it's even hotter when he unclasps it. Like a sexy gift ;)

• I do have a bra preference. I prefer well fitting, pretty bras. But I also appreciate function, so I love my Spanx bras. They're so comfortable, and even though mine aren't lacy, they're really simple and cute.
    Generally I like pretty colors and sometimes lace. I don't have a true clasp preference, but a lot of my Spanx bras have front hooks. It's SOOOOO convenient!

• I generally don't wear underwired as they dig in and not comfortable. Not really any preference on clasp but I only have one which fastens from the front (& bought for me!) I like to wear vests or tops that have built in support as I find them comfortable but probably not at all sexy!!

• I like the wide strap back clasp support bras because I have Ds and if I don't then they hurt my back

• I can't clasp my bra from the back, so front clasps it is.

• I don't like bras. Nevertheless, they can't be push-up bras, not too firm, and preferably cute.

• I don't really have much of a preference. My only request regarding bras is that they fit snuggly and aren't horrible to look at.