Do you like these shoes as much as me?

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/women/special-occasion/c/7129/ZENDO/p/43931470-98

They give me shoe-gasms.

Post a pic of shoes that you find hot!!
I want to see your taste!

• Yes
  • No
  • Neutral

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• IME, Aldo shoes are not worth the money. They are neither comfortable nor durable.

If you learn to stalk outlet sales, you can find genuine designer pairs similar to those for not too much more. Best sales are around Columbus day and President's day, since the whole rest of the world isn't also shopping on those days. (Outlets start marking stuff down the Wednesday before each of those holidays.)

I got the 2013 Dolce & Gabbana star pumps (can't post link) at an outlet for exactly $20 more than the price listed for those. So it hurts my heart to imagine you paying that price.

What Guys Said 12

• The shoes are really fine, but I still like you better!

• The look cool! I like Jordans

• These are shoes I lobe, more like boots. These SUEDE BOOTS always make me melt
    www.google.com/search

It's one link for 1 pic

• I am afraid they are a bit elaborate for my tastes - I think if I was a girl I would just end up buying a comfy pair of boots - The choice would be 99 parts comfort and 1 part look.

• They are really nice. They look very Christian Louboutin-esque. See you're impressed I know Louboutin now right.

• They are definitely hot

• this is a classic case of "it looked better online" trust me, if you get them they will be underwhelming :/

• I actually have a aldo store here... and it looks just as pretty in person as it does online!
      I have a outfit that would go perfectly with those shoes.
      But I've spoiled myself with enough clothes and shoes lately, so I need to take a rest instead of obsessing over clothing/shoes like I usually do.

• What shoes I would like on men... depends on his clothing style. What do you typically wear?
      That way I can try to blend it for you.
      I like to coordinate , that's the most important thing.

• v-neck shirts, button downs, khakis or jeans. and this time of year i wear chunky sweaters or a wool jacket form time to time. i dress "a little less than business casual" almost all of the time.

• i do not...

• I would have sex with you if you were wearing those shoes.

• I agree with Bustas. They look a bit painful but they look great.

• I can imagine Miley Cyrus tottering around in them for about five minutes. I wouldn't expect to see a normal girl wearing them in the street. Save your money.

• And they say girls hate heels. Ha!

Anyway, I like similar kinds, just not feminine and spiked like that

What Girls Said 8

• Due to the weather, I currently wear these mostly! They're very versitile
    www.worryaboutitlater.com/.../...-ankle-boots-.jpg

• They're okay. I don't like Aldo. Cheap shoes made of plastic they are.

• Aldo is expensive, are you crazy? lol!
      Do u even see the price of just that shoe?
      The prices go up from there.

• Mostly I shop at Browns. I have a pair of five inch platform peep toe stilettos with a ruffle on the toe and heel that are my favourite. No link as I've had them forever.

• Browns? I've never heard of that store. I'll look it up.

• I don't own any of this type but I like the style, though I am more into the strap pattern.
    tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zjdzc9&s=9#.Vnfirvl97IU

• Not my style. But it looks ok.

• I think it would look much better without the rhinestones on it

• Not my style, but they aren't ugly or anything. I'm more into doc martins, combat boots, vans, and converse.

• I really l like those shoes

• Dont care for them, not my style at all.
    My stlye runs more on the side of Sperry Topsiders and flip flops...
    dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/.../...15ec0182ff.jpg

• Yeah.. those aren't my style.
      They're cute for you however.

I'm a girly girl and I dress up a lot so those would never go with any of my outfits

• Im a tomboy and my whole life pretty much revolves around the ocean so these fit my style perfectly lol