Why do people think I look innocent?

People often say I look innocent or assume Im more innocent than I really am. I mean, I try out drugs, have a friend with benefits, dyed half of my blond hair blue and wear metal band shirts quite often so it's not about my style or habits actually being innocent. It's both a bad and a good thing, depending on the situation. I would like suggestions on what could make a girl 'like me' look innocent after all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like it may be your face which is quite hard to change. A way to go would be a quite mature hairstyle or clothes, makeup but I have a feeling it is not your style, I talking like an office mature look. Honestly I don't see it as a huge problem - Lots of girls would kill for that look

Most Helpful Girl

• The tone of your voice or your facial features?

What Guys Said 2

• Short, big eyes, soft voice, nice, smile a lot... those are the typically the traits people associate with the innocent look.

• You took my answer and a said it A different way

• Im medium tall and questionably nice lol but thanks for the insight

• you probably really cute

• That wouldn't explain it really. Im just tired of people being surprised every time I do something they deem too not-innocent for me. Even if they are worse themselves.

What Girls Said 0