Should a guy wear nikes that are from the girls section?

The color choices are way better and they have better desgins. I haven't found a color that is off limits yet. Purple, pink and blue are my favoirte so far. Is this bad I get nikes from the girls sections.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually you can't tell theyre a "girl" shoe, nikes are very versatile. So go head

What Girls Said 3

• I mean, I don't really see a problem with it?
    Girls buy work shoes and sneakers from the guys section sometimes, I've seen it happen (and my grandma has always done that because they are "better made for functionality rather than style).

If it has the colors and styles you like more, why buy something else that's inferior just because it's technically made for guys and the ones you like aren't?

• *Mouth drops* You've gotta be kidding me. I mean it's up to you but I on the other have very few selections when it comes to female Nicki's... Well Jordan's that's why I buy boy Jays.

• i get my nikes from mens section. lol

What Guys Said 6

• A man wears the shoes he wants.
    A boy concerns himself with petty superficial BS like what it's labeled as.

There are NO differences in men's and women's feet. Feet are feet. There are only left feet and right feet, not man feet and woman feet!

Wear whatever you want. :)

• In clothing whatever you are happiest and most comfortable in - Size maybe an issue I have a feeling in popular brands womens' stop a couple sizes short of the average male foot size.

• If the shoes fit you, then more power to you.

• if the shoe fits, yeah sure.

I don't know if it's bad to do that. The thought never occurred to me of doing so. It might be a bit awkward browsing through women's shoes in store but you could just pretend you're getting shoes for someone with the same foot size as you. That should be easier to do this time of year.

Hope this helps

• If it makes you happy, than b all means, go ahead. The only problem will probably be size. Guys tend to have bigger feet than girls, so keep that in mind.

• picture please?