What type of clothing?

What type of clothing do guys like most on girls?

What about hair?

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Gosh, to be honest, I always liked seeing girls wear dresses, BUT they never really wore them... oh well.

1|0
    0|0
    • OH as for the hair, just normal... brushed normally, nothing to elaborate, AND normal hair color, LOL!!!

What Guys Said 9

• I don't really have a style I like - It depends on the girl quite often I like different styles but for the sake of picking one I would probably like a comfortable casual subtle look. Not too fussy looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Above all else, clothing that FITS.

Hair, I'm not too picky, but I've never liked short hair very much. As amazing as Halle Berry is, for example, I would always prefer her with longer hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, there's something about thin/athletic looking women with a pretty face and smile that look good with very short hair.

• @sean1234 I don't mind the thin/athletic look and short hair does suit that better, but even then, I prefer longer hair.

• Yeah, perhaps so.

• Heels, crop tops, yoga pants, dresses lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes that make them feel comfortable and warm inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants and an over sized sweater, but I'm a cheap date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels, crop tops, yoga pants, dresses lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like girly clothes like skirts and tights and blouses. As for hair, if she can rock shorter hair, fantastic 😀
    But I still like about shoulder length normal hair 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • bleach blond pony tails

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as clothes I really like something like Rose Byrne's style in the entire movie "the internship" Not sure why just find that really hot. As far as hair, really just depends on what you're wearing to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There isn't in this a "one size fits all" thing. It depends on the guy's taste. Some like girly girls, some like tomboys, etc. What I mean is that either way you dress someone would like your taste, someone else wouldn't. ^ยท^

0|0
    0|0