Looks are subjective. I agree to a degree. But then what about the comments on a male models Instagram/youtube video vs normal guy video? genes?😢😢?

If it is genes... then how can I know if I have good enough genes huh?😢

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares what society thinks? The smart people have the best genes...

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm a computer science engineering student at a top college in my country.
      BUT I want to know if my face is potentially as attractive as any male model to the majority of women. This question has been making me so frustrated... I went ahead and asked Girls here... some said I looked attractive and cute and others said I looked fine (wtf? Fine?😢😢 noo)

• Show All
    • What makes guys attractive is...
      His confidence
      His passion
      A good sense of humor
      Good hygiene (smelling good)
      Open body language
      Smiling
      And most importantly not giving a fuck and living life the way he wants to.

• I have all those things plus an Adonis body (well... not there YET but pretty close)... I just wanna know if I have a good enough face (not because I can't get a girlfriend... I can easily get a girlfriend... but just because I want the security in my brain that okay... I am just as hot as any male model).

• The people who comment on the Instagram or youtube are more into it so are more likely to comment a certain way.

0|0
    0|0