Guys, where do you think a tattoo look the hottest on a girl? I was planning on getting one on my waist on the back or on my right ankle...Also, if you can give me some ideas of WHAT to get...Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely anywhere...there's nothing hotter that a chick with tattoos.its kinda like my kryptonite. I could fall head over heels for a girl I like( with tattoos) . my ex had tattoo on the wrist. she had an angle nailed to the cross.

a tattoo on the back would be very nice. I wouldn't let anyone choose your tattoo cos it is for life so get what you think is the best design for you. whatever you get, I am sure its gonna be awesome cos you have the style to pull it off. =)

What Guys Said 3

• Cant really give you any ideas about what to get but there is a new ink that can be removed easier

its permanent but the die is easier to remove if you change your mind infinitink from link

• on your forehead. just kidding.

I like tattoo's on the woman's back. Not lower back, but on the center close to your blades. I think its definitely sexy. Also, having a tattoo there will allow you to hide it when you don't want to reveal your tattoo.

• Every where! I love tattoos and there is nothing more attractive to me than a woman with lots of tattoos

What Girls Said 0