Is it alright for first date?

Initially, I was thinking that I would go dressed up in a short dress, with contacts and everything stylish on, but suddenly, I have been getting this feeling that I want to look simple. It means I want to wear a light jeans with my high heels on, a leather jacket and my GLASSES! I dress up like a girly girl as well, but in my daily life, I look simple, and I want to come across simple. We are just going to a bar to chitchat and drink a beer or two. Is it alright or should I try really hard to look better?

• Yes
    86% (6)89% (8)88% (14)Vote
  • No
    14% (1)11% (1)12% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• Simple and casual sounds good to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's totally fine. I think you should dress like yourself and how you are most comfortable while still being presentable. Good luck❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends where you're going mostly

0|0
    0|0
    • We are going during daytime to a casual bar. Nothing stylish or high profile.

• Show All
    • That's exactly how I am going to dress up. :) It's too cold so I don't want to wear a dress, but rest, I want to look presentable.

• You might feel uncomfortable in the dress anyway if everybody else is dressed down a bit.
      If you want to show skin, just wear a low cut top, it won't be too cold under your jacket.