Should I keep the coat?

If I do keep the coat I will get it one size down.

I am however questining the style now, maybe its the colour but I think it kinda loooks like an old mans coat.

I'm a guy of 21yrs old, I like to dress well but not sure about this one, opinions appreicated :-)

by the way its a coat I'm going to wear often/casually.
Should I keep the coat?

There was also removable furr at the top but it looked a little feminine in my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a handsome young guy! KEEP IT!

Most Helpful Guy

• If your style is quite dapper yes but if not it is a bit much and I think you were right to lose fur. Colour - I might go a darker colour

What Girls Said 4

• I like it, I think the boyfriend's brother has one quite similar. I think that it would look better in black.

• It's the lack of tailoring around the waist. Either get it longer or get it tighter around the waist region.

• No, it looks old fashioned.

• The color is great but the fit isn't. Maybe try going a size down?

What Guys Said 1

• You look great in it! If I had it I would use it everytime I went out. I'm 21 aswell. Sure, I have the best jacket I could wish for right now but if I didn't, and I had that one I wouldn't be ashamed to use it. I would be kinda proud actually.