Am I attractive?

I am black with hazel eyes and sandy brown hair. I'm 5'2" 114 lbs but I have an hourglass figure and a big butt (I have been told). People tell me all the time that I am really pretty. Do I seem attractive to you? If so, how come I've only had one boyfriend and I haven't even had my first kiss yet?

What Guys Said 1

• Personality in dating is even more important than it is for girls (biologically speaking).

So I'm not saying anything bad about you. But maybe you just have more of a "friend" personality.

OR you're too pretty.

The hottest girl in my school has had no boy friends and has never seriously been asked out.(its out senior year) Because no one thinks they could possibly be good enough for her. and that they would be rejected.

So guys just might be intimidated by you. Who knows. Just try to get close to a guy you like and send the right signals you can't just let a guy fall into your lap.

What Girls Said 1

• you sound pretty to me I wouldn't worry about it if I was you and maybe just because its not surpose to happen could be the prettiest person in the world and never had a boyfriend I don't think that has anything to do with it tho like I said I wouldn't worry about it if I was you