Stretched ears, yay or nay? What's wrong with them or what do you like about them?

• Cool
  • Gross
  • Don't care
I want to get them done, but I am not allowed 😐
@Star_Lord what do you think of them?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never conform to the latest fashions or trends. All these people think they are all being unique snowflakes when the actually are uniformed.

• I wouldn't either, it's just cool.
      I'm not sure if they are more instyle now, I don't know

• I would never get belly button ring or tramp stamp, eww
      But I understand what you mean

• Thank you. Most people just say im a prude.

What Guys Said 22

• Girl in Pic#3 is the only one I like, and she is fucking gorgeous too! But I like small spacers... it is classier, I suppose. More subtle and intriguing. All the other ones are way too big for my taste and seems to be too big an investment and too much permanent damage done for what is likely a trend that won't last too long. What does it really show? Is it just that it looks "cool?" or does it mean something more. Sure it draws attention and raises controversy, but is that what should be doing it? Kind of cheap in my opinion. Small spacers seem to be more timeless and well-kept.

• Gross. There are a few people at my music store who have them. There are some cute girls, but then they have those ugly things and make them ugly.

Speaking of spaced ears, I just saw this Facebook video of a girl who was doing a home made ' studs to guages/spacers video', and she used a hole-punch the make the space. Like what is she thinking?

• Emos are into the weirdest things.

• Actually the girl that has brown hair in a pony isn't emo

• Whether or not the girl is Emo, my statement still stands, Emos are infact into the weirdest things 😂 It just so happens to be that another person who is not an Emo, decided to try stretch her ears, that doesn't affect Emo behaviour 😂

• Ya I guess they do like weird things. But it is cool

• I would say C - I like a lot of these fashions but the stretched ears does not hit me as much as other things - To me it is just there

• I'm satisfied with the poll results.

• Ear stretching can get addicting. It's a lot of fun if you do it safely, and depending on which size you go to, they'll shrink back down if you leave your jewelry out long enough.

• Mutilation

• Absolutely disgusting, repulsive, turn off and unacceptable.

• not really a big fan of that...

• they are beyond retarded looking. Whatever floats your boat though

• Not a fan. Maybe the tiny gauges but... If I can stick a finger through the hole? Not a fan.

• That's about as nasty as nasty gets and not to mention very unevolved.

• It's both grose and irreversable.

• Some of those are breathtaking in their weird lookedness!

• Absolutely sickening. I immediately judge people who look like that.

• Nay if the size is big
    The girl in 3rd pic is fine I guess

• I am not gonna do this sorry

• I dont hate them, but i dont really really like them. They are ok.

• They look pretty gross. Most people I've know who did it later got surgery to fix them - while I don't really know people with tattoo/piercing regrets.

• Sorry but I hate that look. Why mess with perfectly good ears

• Hate them, looks like you can hang ornaments from them and they will need plastic surgery to fix it later in life so I don't understand it

• That's a little extreme

What Girls Said 15

• My ex had his stretch, and so did my brother.. at the end they both got them clipped and sewed. So nay

• I don't care if it not all big and all! As longs as its small why not? Maybe even a look alike one but once you start making huge ass whole... its just gross!

• I don't like them. They look unnatural and creepy to me.

• I voted don't care because I'm between.

I think they look nice on younger people, provided they aren't overly stretched. However, they look bad on older people and for that reason, it's a bit of a con to get them in the first place.

I suppose I'm saying yes as long as they can return to their former size.

• People can do what they want. I don't find it attractive though and I wouldn't do it myself. I don't see any point or benefit to it, I don't find it aesthetically appealing, and I think it would make it hard to change your mind in the future or go out without the gauges in your ears, because you'd have all this hanging flappy ear skin.

• I think it looks disgusting and after they get so big it makes me sick looking at them

• No. I'm not against most piercings but I don't really like gauged ears. The last pic is about as big as I think should be allowed.

• It isn't attractive

• I PERSONALLY, really dislike this new " trend " :/

• It looks gross.

Don't do anything you cannot reverse as your taste will change with age.

• I think they look really good on a lot of people, but when they're really huge I'll have to pass. my friend likes to make fun of me for liking it, but who cares. she can be a jerk anyways.

• they look weird and gross me out.. but i guess if the hole is not tooo big its ok.

• urgh can't look at those :o
    really don't like them

• That's very disturbing..

• EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW