Do you talk the way you type?

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah kinda, I use a little more slang in real life though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I even say lolololololololol and Tbh and smh when I'm having a conversation.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I would say yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes I kind talk slow and thoughtful which is close to the way I type.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sorta, I def do lol a lot, lol

1|1
    0|0
  • For the most part I do. I'm a energetic bubbly dude (hence my high use of emojis and exclamation points), so I feel my personality and speech style translates into text form very well!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I type like a cocky son of a bitch who can talk the talk but IRL I cannot walk the walk

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the environment/situation, but usually I am a bit of an ass if I am entirely honest.

https://i.imgflip.com/w1ujm.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • No bro. I'm actually a sad FA. I don't really lift..

0|1
    1|0
  • Eh, depends on what language the conversation is in. When talking I sometimes mix languages within the same sentence. But never when typing. When talking and typing in one language then it's usually the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually... yes. Well, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I think I do. How about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • no its difference between talking and texting... you can not use emojis while talking :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• If you were old like me, the question would have been "Do you type the way you talk?"

That is all.

1|0
    0|0
  • More or less, yeah :) I think I probably write more and if I was going to write exactly how I speak, there'd be a lot more ellipses, but meh, the vocabulary is pretty spot on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I speak very quietly and in as short sentences as possible, but, I often type a lot and am more expressive when I type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm! I don't talk to people much outside of my family but I guess so! Its complicated!

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, yeah (unless I'm writing an essay or paper or something, because then I get all formal). But usually, I type the way I talk, with the same pauses and words like "gonna" and "woulda" smashed together like I would in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I type normally and I talk normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to sound lighthearted and not too serious but I definitely overuse "lol" but I guess that's how my awkward self is in real life too

0|0
    0|0
  • sort of. i curse way more irl though. fuck this, fuck that, motherfucking fuck. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Pretty sure I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I pretty much do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do 😂😂😅

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't think so