Do you talk the way you type?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah kinda, I use a little more slang in real life though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I even say lolololololololol and Tbh and smh when I'm having a conversation.

What Guys Said 11

• I would say yes.

• Probably yes I kind talk slow and thoughtful which is close to the way I type.

• Sorta, I def do lol a lot, lol

• For the most part I do. I'm a energetic bubbly dude (hence my high use of emojis and exclamation points), so I feel my personality and speech style translates into text form very well!

• Nope I type like a cocky son of a bitch who can talk the talk but IRL I cannot walk the walk

• Depends on the environment/situation, but usually I am a bit of an ass if I am entirely honest.

https://i.imgflip.com/w1ujm.jpg

• No bro. I'm actually a sad FA. I don't really lift..

• Eh, depends on what language the conversation is in. When talking I sometimes mix languages within the same sentence. But never when typing. When talking and typing in one language then it's usually the same.

• Actually... yes. Well, sometimes.

• Yep I think I do. How about you?

• no its difference between talking and texting... you can not use emojis while talking :P

What Girls Said 12

• If you were old like me, the question would have been "Do you type the way you talk?"

That is all.

• More or less, yeah :) I think I probably write more and if I was going to write exactly how I speak, there'd be a lot more ellipses, but meh, the vocabulary is pretty spot on.

• Not really. I speak very quietly and in as short sentences as possible, but, I often type a lot and am more expressive when I type.

• Hmm! I don't talk to people much outside of my family but I guess so! Its complicated!

• For the most part, yeah (unless I'm writing an essay or paper or something, because then I get all formal). But usually, I type the way I talk, with the same pauses and words like "gonna" and "woulda" smashed together like I would in person.

• Yes. I type normally and I talk normally.

• I try to sound lighthearted and not too serious but I definitely overuse "lol" but I guess that's how my awkward self is in real life too

• sort of. i curse way more irl though. fuck this, fuck that, motherfucking fuck. lol.

• Yep. Pretty sure I do

• Yea I pretty much do.

• Yes i do 😂😂😅

• no I don't think so