Girls, Help me please. What casual wear do you girls wear on a date?

I really like to dress up sometimes but this is just something casual.. I want to hide my body shape but then flaunt it a little bit if that makes sense? What do you girls wear?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I wear pants. And a shirt.

What Girls Said 5

• For a casual date I usually go with either jeans or pants, a blouse, and a jacket or coat of some sort with some wedges maybe. I wouldn't wear a dress only because I only wear dresses when I dress up and would feel overdressed. But a flow top and tight pants might do that hide/flaunt thing you're going for!

• If you want more to hide behind, you can try wearing an oversize sweater or sweater dress and leggings, and some comfy boots. Maybe you could put your hair up in a curled ponytail, and add a cute barrette. :)

• Do you have a flowy or oversized cardigan? I usually go with dark wash jeans, grey v-neck t shirt, an assymetrical dark blue cardigan with a belt around it, and a pair of black booties.

• sounds cute :) Thank you <3

• Sweater dress, jeans and tall boots, classy and comfy is the way to go

• Skinny jeans to show off my but, and a tight low neck tee to show off my breasts but wear a casual leather or jean jacket in case he stares a little to much