Bra in the summer?

Ladies, is it uncomfortable wearing a bra in the summer? I mean, does it make you sweat more with that extra layer and the feeling of the bra squeezing around your chest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im alright with it, plus my bras aren't THAT tight. Sometimes i just wear my bikini top underneath, but even then, the difference isn't that huge.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that the bra manufacturers will have made allowances for warm weather with material and breathability.

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. I'd rather have a line of sweat gathering below my bra line than under my boobs running down my body.

• Yeah, it can be uncomfortable as heck. It can also be uncomfortable the whole year round, though--most of the time I ignore my bra, but once I think about it I can't stop noticing it and wishing I could take it off. It's kinda like how your tongue never rests comfortably in your mouth, but you don't usually think about it unless it's pointed out to you.

• Yes, it does seeat, it is very uncomfortable a lot of the time, and it feels like it's squeezing me twice as hard as when I'm not sweaty...

• Ugh I hate it I work at an amusement park in Texas -_- the summer heat sucks I hate wearing a bra in the summer and working outside. I just wanna rip it off and jump in the pool.

• No it's not uncomfortable if you wear the right ones

• It's ALWAYS uncomfortable to wear a bra!

• Honestly, yes. The worse it gets the bigger the boobs.

• Yes, it feels disgusting

• The more you have on the hotter it gets

What Guys Said 0