Bra in the summer?

Ladies, is it uncomfortable wearing a bra in the summer? I mean, does it make you sweat more with that extra layer and the feeling of the bra squeezing around your chest?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Im alright with it, plus my bras aren't THAT tight. Sometimes i just wear my bikini top underneath, but even then, the difference isn't that huge.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that the bra manufacturers will have made allowances for warm weather with material and breathability.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. I'd rather have a line of sweat gathering below my bra line than under my boobs running down my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it can be uncomfortable as heck. It can also be uncomfortable the whole year round, though--most of the time I ignore my bra, but once I think about it I can't stop noticing it and wishing I could take it off. It's kinda like how your tongue never rests comfortably in your mouth, but you don't usually think about it unless it's pointed out to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does seeat, it is very uncomfortable a lot of the time, and it feels like it's squeezing me twice as hard as when I'm not sweaty...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I hate it I work at an amusement park in Texas -_- the summer heat sucks I hate wearing a bra in the summer and working outside. I just wanna rip it off and jump in the pool.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not uncomfortable if you wear the right ones

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ALWAYS uncomfortable to wear a bra!

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, yes. The worse it gets the bigger the boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it feels disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • The more you have on the hotter it gets

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!