What would be your reaction?

What would your reaction be if you saw a guy buying heels and pantyhose at a store? Please be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably wouldn't even notice. I wouldn't think to stare at a stranger and see what they're buying, much less assume a guy buying women's clothes is buying it for HIMSELF and not a girlfriend..

• Ok thank you! I'm not a cross dresser I just like to wear leggings and heels in bed. For some reason my girlfriend likes it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how he looks. If he looks fruity, then I'm guessing he's gay. If he looks straight, he probably getting for his girl or something.

What Girls Said 4

• Normally, I might not even notice, unless I actually saw him trying on the heels. If he was in front of me, at the register, I might be looking at the heels, just to see what the style was, and if it was something I would like, out of curiosity. Maybe, if he was a really big guy, I might be a little curious and check out the size, on the box, if there was one. If he was buying some really big male size like a 13 or 14, something like that, it might indicate that he was buying for himself. Even then, I still wouldn't care. If a guy likes to wear womens clothing, that's fine by me. In fact, I find it rather cute and even a little sexy.

• Oh ok good because I was going to surprise my girlfriend in bed with some tight leggings on, because whenever we watch elf ( the movie) see always says she wants to see me in his tights. So one night I'm going to wear some leggings to bed and give her a good night ;)

• Ok. That's certainly different, but hey, if it's something that you are both into, then good times for all.
      Have yourselves a great time.

• Thank you marry Christmas

• I would assume he had a girlfriend or mistress that he was buying for.

• I would think they are getting it for there girlfriend or wife.

• I'd be indiffernt. Either they like to cross dress or are buying it for somone, but, it's none of my business, so I don't really care.

What Guys Said 6

• I would probably ignore it in hurry to get out of the store in a shopping spree. If I'm forced to think about it I'd think he's buying for a wife or something like that

• I wouldn't think much about it - I would think he was buying them for someone - If someone told me he was a crossdresser, so what?

• He must have lost a bet, or it's an interesting costume party that he is attending.

• I'd shrug and continue my way.

• I bought nail polish today and they everyone around me acted just normal guess they understood it was a present.

• Either he's buying it for someone or he likes to dress up. Neither scenario concerns me.